The Building

A little history

Originally constructed in the early 70's, 1266 Queen West began it's journey as a large retail store for Usher's Wholesale Grocers. At the time, Parkdale was the perfect area for a discount grocery store, and business boomed. Over the years, the market dwindled and in 2005 the grocery store closed its doors for the last time. However, the building found a new life.


Usher's grocers in the late 70's

Today

In 2018, we started a process of building more commercial space to Parkdale. This construction is ongoing and slated to be completed in the coming years.